Hannah Elizabeth is a Level 3 Personal Trainer, Exercise Referral Specialist and Fitness Instructor based in Kings Cross, Central London, teaching classes at F45, Outrivals and Grow Fitness.
Advocating a no-nonsense approach to fitness and diet, Hannahs PT and group training sessions will leave you feeling accomplished.
“Keeping fit runs much deeper than just how we look. Our bodies are designed to move, so whether you want to human flag, run a marathon, kick start a weight loss/muscle building regime or simply maintain your overall fitness, with professional help and encouragement, you’ll be amazed at what you can learn to do and how much better you can feel with the guidance of a knowledgable, understanding and supportive personal trainer.
A successful workout plan equips us with the tools to continually develop and improve both our physical and mental health, enabling us to be the best, most fulfilled version of ourselves. Exercise should be rewarding, sustainable and greatly enjoyable!”
Hannahs training includes:
Competitive Obstacle Racing
Fitness & Nutrition Qualifications:
- Level 2 Group Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Spin City Pole Fitness Instructor – Beginner Level
- Level 4 Lower Back Pain (currently studying)
- Continued Personal Development (CPD):
– Metabolic resistance & conditioning training
– Indoor Cycling
– Advanced nutrition strategies
- Sano School Of Culinary Medicine – Diploma in Advanced Nutrition Stratergies (currently studying)
So whether you are training for an event, want to add a spicy new training regime to your current workouts or completely change your lifestyle from sedentary to active or generally want to take the first step to reaching your optimum health, get in touch via the contact form below for personal training and small group training price plans.